What issues can progressive counselling and coaching help with?
Clients come to me with wide-ranging problems, including:
• anxiety (generalised anxiety problems, panic attacks, agoraphobia, social anxiety, claustrophobia)
• workplace issues (stress, work-life imbalances)
• relationship issues (breakups, divorce, affairs, choosing inappropriate partners, loneliness etc)
• depression (including suicidal thoughts, low mood, social withdrawal)
• low self-esteem and lack of confidence
• sexual problems (impotence, internet/pornography/sex addiction, loss of desire, infertility)
• trauma (including post-traumatic stress disorder from accidents, rape and other attacks/incidents)
• obsessive-compulsive disorder
• eating problems (including bulimia, binge eating, negative body image)
• phobias and fears
• addiction and substance misuse
• abuse (including physical, verbal, and sexual abuse)
What kinds of people seek counselling?
There is no barrier to whoever counselling can assist. I welcome you, regardless of your culture, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or employment group. Counselling is also not just for adult individuals, but is beneficial for couples, families, teenagers and children.
How do I start?
Start by booking a consultation, you can use the online form, phone or text me. I will set you up an appointment time at my practise in Chester or via Skype.